jetsetgreen

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

HIBERNATION

The next couple weeks will be an experiment in living for me. In a couple days I will up the 13 hours a day I work to 16 hour (on a good day) days. I will also get to see what happens when others who can't handle the 13 hr days have to increase hours. I promise there will be plenty of stories about co-workers and students to lighten all your days. This also means that I now begin to hibernate and will generally be unavailable. Just remember, its not that I don't like you......I just don't have time for you.

The good news is that I have instilled a "Would you rather" moment at the end of every training day segment chosen by yours truly! No one loves to contemplate the ramifications of being a human pinata or slapping everyone that talks to you more than me - and I choose slapping. Reason: I think about slapping a lot of people on a daily basis and this just gives me an excuse.

1 comment:

Momoko Photography said...

Member that time you were considered lazy? No mo', no mo'.