jetsetgreen

Saturday, August 29, 2009

You go up there and get me a toddler

Am I missing something? Am I supposed to have children already? I was perusing through facebook last night and it seems that 90% of the girls I know from high school are all at LEAST on their second kid. Well, except the ones that aren't married and frankly, I applaud them for not having kids yet (two feet on the floor ladies).

I just don't feel it, you know? Not one part of me wants to have kids right now. Not. One. Part. I love other peoples kids but I have no desire to birth one of my own.

In fact, Ricky and I had a conversation about just this topic the other night. I can't remember what he said for the millioneth time that led me to reply exasperatedly "you are SO baby hungry". To which he replied something else and I finished with "well go eat somebody's else's baby, we aren't having any yet".

For now I'll leave the baby making to the expert:


1 comment:

Carina said...

Don't get a baby because then mine won't be so spoiled.