jetsetgreen

Saturday, December 12, 2009

The lives of others

Sometimes I wish that nobody ever reads my blog.

Then I could talk about things I actually want to talk about: my dislikes.

But chances are that you participate in one of my dislikes and I worry about offending you - even though in my head I might be thinking that that giant flora on your head should be reserved for babies and Karo syrup.

I don't know.

Also, I like to write stories about people that I never want them to read. I want to observe them and record it for posterity. I am certainly no good at keeping a diary of my own life but I am watching you and just waiting for you to mess up so I can tell everyone.

But it's not as diabolic as it sounds. I don't do an evil laugh and it's not to make you feel like an idiot; I just want to share your funny moment with others, without you knowing.

And also, if you are wearing a new thing they call a "collar" just stop. Don't do it.

Stop reading this.

(Although now that I've said it you aren't going to. It's the equivalent of "don't look!" Blast.)

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

You won't offend me.....write away!

I need to google what a "collar" is.

I hear you on the flower thing. I bought one at Anthro, wore it once and felt like I was a flower pot, so I took it back.

Carina said...

Tell us for real, really.

Marianne & Clayton said...

Ha ha ha! As one of your crazy stalker-lurkers, I say write on. Offending us is the only way to make us go away.

Marge Bjork said...

I don't know, you already posted my senior pictures on your blog. I'm pretty sure everyone else can handle the trauma as well.

Kelli Radmall said...

Ha ha. I ordered Kurt the other day to "tell that girl she's not a baby." She was wearing a crocheted cap with a HUGE flower. The hat and the flower were seriosuly exactly what all infants are wearing these days.

Momoko Photography said...

so you think the flower is a bad idea, I'll take mine off then.

jeifner said...

It should be pretty safe to post here since it's old an no-one will read it right? I like flowers on peoples heads. In fact I almost bought one attached to a head band that had had one of those small puffy vintage birds (like the kind from Lisha's wedding flowers). I also love feathered hair adornments. Ah fascinators!

Other things that must go? Madison, Addison, Maddy, Addy, Zoe, Chloe. Gross. Way worse than Jennifer ever was in the late 70's or 80's.