jetsetgreen

Monday, December 8, 2008

Where you at?

PANIC.  My style icon was in Utah this weekend and I didn't even know it?  I hate when my invites get stuck somewhere in the mail.  And wait, wait.  I didn't see this at first but it's a good thing I caught it and added it in.  Guess who else was in Utah over the weekend?  You'll never guess.  It was Speidi!!  That's right, the flesh-colored beard itself was hitting the slopes!  And don't forget to scroll down and see 50 more pictures of the happy couple...in case you didn't have enough of their terrible faces in the first 5 pictures.  And ha, ha Speidi.  Jokes on you.  Everyone in Utah knows that snow is fake because it hasn't snowed at all until today.  WAA-HA-HA!


But it's cool.  I joined my own pop group this weekend by turning myself into ginger spice and making some gingerlicious cookies.  I started with little men (the snack that smiles back until you bite their heads off):
And then moved on to birds:
Wo!  We got a skuwampus tail on the upper right one.  Special shout-out to cousin A who actually made the bird cookie cutters herself with copper strips.  I just love the holidays, don't you?  And in honor of my novio I would love to wish you all a Merry Cheistmas (that's how he spells it)!  

2 comments:

rich said...

Yes, Merry Cheistmas everyone!

Lobe, Richard

Kelli Radmall said...

Good to see that you are up to date with what's happening on "the insanely addictive popsugar.com" You make me laugh, but also remind me of me. Would you believe we canceled our cable, so no E channel for me. But Gwen is a babe of course and Spencer is an idiot of course. Thanks for the update.