jetsetgreen

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Yup.

I did some embarrassing things today.

At a place full of other people.

I was at a marketing conference for work at the local posh sports club/events center downtown. I was there to get a little experience and meet some people.

Long story short I flung my dirty lunch knife into my purse on the floor without knowing because I was too busy stuffing my starving face. I didn't figure it out until the guy it narrowly missed sitting next to me retrieved it and put it back on the table next to me. I like to keep our sponsors on their toes - or maybe cut off their toes.

And the next one was bad. I had been having a little.....gas. And I had been releasing it in small quantities quietly sitting by myself in the back. No harm, no foul. It was like Iocane powder - odorless, tasteless and dissolved instantly. Anyway, 15 min before the close of the conference it happened. You guessed it. It was audible. Short and loud. And there was no one sitting next to me. Only the people around me heard and I totally tried to play it off like it wasn't me. I actually made a big deal of making a really offended face like it was someone by me and I was grossed out. Whatever, they knew. They all knew.

Mortified.


2 comments:

jessica said...

at least you hadn't had Lipton Onion in a while

Carina said...

teehee.