jetsetgreen

Sunday, April 6, 2008

PYT


"Dress for the job you want, not the job you have".

Well I want to be smart. Really, really smart.  Mensa smart.  Solving un-solvable proofs smart. So I decided to take that advice to heart.  I'm headed for great things - don't you think? 


Ok.  I actually just found those glasses when I was cleaning out my bathroom and remembered this picture of my friend Ricky

and thought, " I can take a better picture than that".  So I did. 
 So whose picture is better?  Don't we make a lovely couple? 

5 comments:

rich said...

The question is easy... me. I'm more photogenic.

Marge Bjork said...

couple of the century

Whits said...

Lisha. I have to say that you really can't top Rich's pic. Yours is really amazing, but Rich just looks so awful with that moustache. It makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

Momoko Photography said...

Yeah, Ricky wins.

i i eee said...

I have to say the first pic where your hair is spilling out of the frames is hawt. But that mustache...