jetsetgreen

Thursday, May 29, 2008

YOU SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!

Dear Ma Cousin-

Today is your birthday.  Your special day (not your wedding).  You get to do whatever you want.  But the price of having a birthday and being able to do whatever you want means that anyone else also has free license to do whatever they want to you for your birthday.  And that is exactly what I plan to do.  First I'd like to start with this:


(c) - Happy Birthday (Vagina) - I can't believe it was just __ years ago today that you squeezed your way out of your mother's vagina.
It cut off the inside of the card but it says: I can't believe it was just _ years ago today that you squeezed your way out of your mother's vagina.  (Insert 21).  Just another great card from Bald Guy Greetings that I was too cheap to actually buy for you - but it's exactly what I wanted to say without actually having to say it.  I also want to do a this is your life flashback!  But I figured that these senior pictures of yours say it all:
Don't worry, people are still wearing trucker hats
Look how studious you were...still are?
And yes, that glittery green eyeliner did make your eyes pop and reflect all at once.  No one blames you for that because you grew up in North Dakota.  
I think body glitter is still big there.  Its been a real treat to watch you grow up-ish here at college and I feel privileged that you love to copy my every move, so sweet.  Except now I can't totally be myself because you are always staring at me.  But I love you and I hope that your 21st birthday year is full of torrid love affairs, wide-brimmed straw hats and passport stamps.  Word.


4 comments:

Carina said...

Those are AWESOME!

Happy Birthday E!

Marge Bjork said...

I am just so touched. I almost feel warm fuzzies, but it's so tainted by my desire to post more pictures of you around campus inviting people to date you.

merci, ma cousine. merci.

love,
boring beef

Ian Kalman said...

Man, someone better send me $3.00 for that card.

Just kidding. Thanks for spreading the word about Bald Guy Greetings.

Now stop blogging and go tell 4 people to actually buy a card.


That way we can afford to keep making cards and you can keep stealing them from us.

Please. Tell 4 people.

Without hair,
Ian Kalman
Bald Guy Greetings
http://www.baldguygreetings.com

Mojo said...

busted by the bald ian dude.