jetsetgreen

Monday, June 2, 2008

Bag, Borrow or Steal

My uncle has a bumper sticker on his car that reads: Love is a red rock.  If I was the kind of girl who put a bumper sticker on her car it would probably read: Love is a L.A.M.B. bag.  Except I don't like putting stickers on my car and my hands are full of love in the form of my new L.A.M.B. bag!  Pictured here:
I am no longer the jealous girl staring at others with L.A.M.B. bags thinking "who is that be-otch and how does she have a L.A.M.B. bag?".  Yes, I am now the proud be-otch of my very own bag.  My graduation present to myself.  A bag I love soo much that I had to take it out to dinner twice for its debut into society.  It's over-the-top, way too much money and right up my alley.  It's no secret I have a thing for Gwen Stefani and anything she makes, but I couldn't help but swell with pride when I saw this picture on a gossip site yesterday:
She loves it herself!!!  We have the same bag.......swoon.  I couldn't be prouder of myself than I am now.  I know we aren't supposed to love possessions, frivolous purchases for lots of money, but c'mon!  Just look at it!  And if you are surprised or disgusted by my materialistic bag-centered blog then remember this if we are ever walking together and happen to get mugged because this be-otch is pushing you towards that mugger while whisking her L.A.M.B. bag to safety.  

5 comments:

Miggy said...

I'm jealous. Really, really jealous.

tara said...

My what fashionable taste you have.

rich said...

Wow, I'm so glad you found room to purchase your bag amidst all the starvation and war in the world today... JK. Let them eat cake.

Carina said...

Hot.

Mojo said...

So if it were me or the l.a.m.b. bag, it would be the bag?