jetsetgreen

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Could you lent me a dollar man?

Oh I remember this time last year when I decided to give up vh1 for Lent and Ricky decided to give up Youtube.  I lasted a couple of weeks, but definitely not the whole time.  How can you blame me when there is Best week ever to watch?  But this year as Lent descended upon me I couldn't figure out something to give up.  There was just too much that I had already given up this year; my name, my single status, my home and the worst one of all, TV.  I had nothing left to give Lent.  



So this year for Lent I am giving up Lent.  I'm just not doing it.  Ha.  

Looks like somebody had the same idea too.

2 comments:

Marge Bjork said...

Wow. I'm really impressed at your dedication to this sacrifice.

tara said...

That is fitting. I would expect nothing less from you.

I for one am giving up productivity.