jetsetgreen

Friday, May 15, 2009

Let's eat!

I did something I never do: I clicked on a link advertised above my gmail inbox because it said vegetarian chili and hey, I love a good vegetarian chili.  It sounded so good at the moment and it was the best thing I ever did.  I came upon the most delicious website of some nice lady named Heidi.  It has the MOST delicious things posted.  I just sat there clicking on recipe after recipe and drooling.  I started taking a mental note of everything in my kitchen and started an actual list of ingredients to go out and buy immediately tomorrow.  The recipes are all mostly vegetarian but don't worry all you tofu haters you can leave out the tofu (which is only in some recipes) and add in whatever you want but they are just good, healthy, fresh meals for anyone.  I'll take mine with tofu please.  Just look at the chili:
Mmmmm....I want it even though I hesitate to make it in the pleasant 102 degree weather here.  Also, the nice thing is the ingredients aren't too crazy so you get them wherever you are.  You can get the recipe here and start searching through the site and let's get cooking!!!  Cousin E - I thought of you this whole post, enjoy!  Bon appetit.
*update: Check out these cookies - no butter, no flour, no egg, no sugar, no way!!  Yummmm

3 comments:

Carina said...

Yeah, Heidi knows where it's at. I love her food.

rich said...

Mmm... those healthy cookies were so good. Everything you have made from this website has been so good.

rich said...

By the way, woah! Your blog is all white now. I miss the black. But the white is good too.