jetsetgreen

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Big What?

I felt like posting something today but I went back and forth and back and forth once again on what to write about. So then I decided to let the indecision get the best of me.

So I decided to prepare some things for an activity tomorrow and do some online window shopping. That led to some blog reading and then some Craigslist perusing which is where I found this gem amongst the HD TV's:

5 Sasquatch Documentary Bigfoot Private Research Collection - $50 (WA)

Curious? You should be. Read more here.

I've always wondered about Sasquatch and now I know I'm not the only one - by far. There is a whole group in Washington devoted to finding him or it or even a she?

This of course led me to a gem of a movie from my childhood about this very same subject. And Mr. Henderson handled the whole situation just how I would have, have a look.



Which they made fun of brilliantly on 30 Rock.



Which led me on to remember the funny commercials a couple of years ago - here is one (okay all) of my favorites.



You just can't go wrong with this subject.

2 comments:

Annie said...

my great uncle who lives in B.C. Canada is fairly well-known for his research on bigfoot. He has a few books out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Willison_Green

http://cryptozoo.monstrous.com/john_willison_green.htm

Marge Bjork said...

wow. When you show clips like that I remind myself that I shouldn't be surprised by the movies you watched as a child. But sometimes I still am.