jetsetgreen

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

And then my blood boils

This is going to be a little therapeutic for me because I almost just had a rage blackout and need to get it off my chest.

You see, someone insulted one of my siblings on the interweb. I love a good tease, especially if it involves a sibling. I'm the first one to step in and throw the jabs and then maybe take it too far but it's all in love and comedy. What I don't like is someone being malicious to someone I love. I will cut you.

And the only way for me to write it out and not trigger another rager is to do it high school style.

Background:
Someone posted something about health care on a social site. C'mon people, this is a hot-button topic. If you post it, they will write about it.

So then he says "DON'T YOU EVER..." in all caps

and then "I don't know who you are..."

and then he gets all western with "there will be bad blood..."

and then in my head I was all "I drink your milkshake, I drink it up..."

So he finishes with "I'm a medical professional..."

And then I was all "medical professional my eye".

Phew. It feels good to finally get that out there, albeit very segmented and un-intelligable.

I feel better already.

5 comments:

Carina said...

*sniff* You do love me.

Loralee Choate said...

Yeah...I usually just leave a decapitated horse head in bed with the dissenter.

Marge Bjork said...

i saw that argument and was particularly surprised about the last name comment.

Carina said...

I replied all nice-like, asking them how, exactly, I'd insulted her. Then I reminded them that opinions are just opinions, and that if you're going to post something hot-button, people are going to share opinions. It's kind of how the Internet works.


And then they took down the entire post.

So....

Jana said...

We kind of don't understand what's going on...but we want you to know that we are glad you feel better and we are totally on your side if you want to take them out to the flagpole after school and beat them up.