jetsetgreen

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tag team back again

I guess we are playing a little game of invisible tag-team since I am going to follow in the wake of Taradise and Mike and give some resolutions for the rest of my summer.  It's hard to think of things I still want to accomplish before the end of summer.  So I'm designating the end of my summer at the end of Sept.  

1.Get all my shoes shined for free at the hotel (one down, three to go).


2. Read something, anything with intelligent overtones.  


3. Keep my eyes open the entire time for the open heart surgery I get to see first hand tomorrow.


4. Be equally in love with someone else.


5. Buy myself something really expensive and frivolous.


6. Go with a center-part for my hair again.


7. Watch Batman.


8. Wake up before 10am everyday.


9. Sit, sit, sit on the porch as much as I can.


10. Just lay in the grass.


11. Stop rolling my eyes.


They all seem kind of generic and boring but to me they sound just right.  My summer has been anything but boring so far so I feel like I need to reverse the trend and just ahhhhhhhh.

4 comments:

Carina said...

And play with your nephews!

tara said...

None of those surprised me actually - except the center part thing. WHOA. That is huge. You were not into that last time we talked about it.

Marge Bjork said...

i support center part. that was on my list for the summer as well.

Mojo said...

Gross, open heart surgery. If you can make it through that, than you are a far better person than I.