jetsetgreen

Friday, July 4, 2008

WELCOME HOME

I feel like Eloise.  I live in a hotel. 
 A nice hotel.  And the people who work he
re are so cordial!  "Yes ma'am, we will drive you wherever you want no charge".  "Yes ma'am, we can bring a refrigerator up to your room at no charge".  My own mini-fridge at no extra charge?  I'll take it!  True, it may smell faintly like Indian food inside but so do Indians and that doesn't stop me from talking to them.  I have this great corner room with windows that wrap around showcasing the almost flat Houston skyline.

My bed is GINORMOUS 

and I just know that if I run around the hotel in my little black skirt/suspenders outfit that the hotel guests and staff would just laugh and laugh at all the little pranks I pulled just like Eloise.  The only downfall seems to be the lack of dental floss at the front desk.  They told me I'd have to buy it in the gift shop.  What?!  Me?  Buy my own dental floss?  Preposterous.  I almost jumped across the front desk and slapped Olga for that one.   Oh....and there is one more problem here at the Houston Renaissance Marriott - they couldn't make the sun come out for the 4th of July.  Oh well, guess you can't have everything.


Or can you?  Cause I'm getting my shoes shined right now for free and enjoying complimentary beverages from my mini-fridge.  HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!

4 comments:

Carina said...

I love a nice hotel, I could truly live in one.

Wilde Lady said...

Truly spoiled!! But I guess you could always eventually get what you wanted. I'm jealous, I want someone to wait on me like that. I thought that was what husbands were supposed to do,Right?

rich said...

it's a good thing dental floss is practically useless anyways.

jeffner said...

yeah, be nice to hotel employees or else...Or else what you ask? three words: flesh eating bacteria