jetsetgreen

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Things that copy/paste in the night

OMG.  Literally.  I just wrote an awesome blog post about the long days I spend by myself and how I fill up my time.  But I wrote it somewhere else accidentally and then tried to copy and paste it here for this blog.  But it won't work.  My copy/paste function is giving me a sign.  I knew I should never have blogged about Joel Osteen the televangelist.  His poltergeist has taken over my computer.  I cannot copy anything and every time I try to paste all that comes up is a picture of Joel Osteen.  Seriously.  You can't make this stuff up.  His virus has infiltrated my motherboard.  Every time I push apple V THIS shows up:  














Let's try again:
Don't believe me?  Come over, I'll show you.













HELP!  Maybe if I do what Joel preaches and pray really, really hard then God will bless me and a new Macbook will show up on my doorstep.  Until then, I'm just praying that I won't open the computer up and see his face as my background *shudder*.

4 comments:

Mrs. Ordinary said...

Joel is always watching. Always. I suggest you start repenting.

Mojo said...

Have you tried going to edit and then clicking on paste? I know you have, but it's worth a try.

tara said...

That dude is right on. Why just the other day I began shouting Halleilujas and Praises to the Lord Jesus - and when I checked my back account there was $35 more dollars it there than there had been the day before!

Can I get an AMEN!

rich said...

I just looked at his picture and then a wad of money began to grow in my wallet! HALLELUJAH!