jetsetgreen

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hair today, Gone tomorrow

I was engrossed in typing something on the computer yesterday and suddenly my ears tuned back into reality and I heard The Cure playing. It just snuck up on me and I did NOT like it. I don't think The Cure is a good band for playing out of nowhere when you are not expecting it. It is the kind of thing you play conscientiously - at least I do. We should surprise the Taliban by blasting The Cure out of nowhere and maybe they will surrender like Noriega. But luckily a song of theirs did come on that I actually like and I cooked dinner to it.

I made lemonade people, lemonade.

I also don't like it when male pattern baldness sneaks up on me. Well, not really to me but to those around me. From where I am perched everyday at work I see people coming in and out of the office next door all day. LOT'S of people. Lot's of young males and a couple hot females (real estate, go figure). And my co-worker has a thing for one of the guys next door. And today when I saw him leave the office I saw it...

BAM! Maybe a little baldness. Or maybe it's too much hair gel forming un-normal separation? I'm torn. Do I tell her?


1 comment:

Marge Bjork said...

You should definitely tell her. It's the only way anyone will every know whether her crush is "the real thing" or not. Then you should do MASH to figure out what their future life will be like.