jetsetgreen

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wall paper

We have all these new walls in our new house and now we have to figure out what to do with them.

But Ricky is sick. Sick with a nasty virus. I web MD'd him and it turns out he has the "I only like what I like" virus. It's really hard to get rid of. I've decided the only cure is for me to first barrage him so long that he gives in and if that doesn't work then I'll have to go behind his back.

It's really the only way.

I want this picture by Georgia O'Keefe somewhere in the house:
I just love it - and I love poppies too.

Mark my words, when you come and visit you will find it somewhere. Even if I have to drug him with the very thing in this picture...opium.

But don't worry, it's not all head butting around here. We made a major milestone when I got him to agree that botanical prints aren't always "grandma".

Don't you love it?

Now will someone please explain to me why illustrations of plants cost so much money? E-gads.

No comments: