jetsetgreen

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Snooze Fest

I woke up (after the second time) this morning with the best intentions.

"I have SO much to do" I announced to Ricky. Then I rattled off a list of all the things I had on my plate to do today.

And I started my list. I cleaned my bathroom and the bathroom downstairs and put some laundry in.

Then I sat down on the couch to eat my delicious toast and egg over easy while watching some deleted scenes from freaks and geeks.

After which I felt tired and promptly fell asleep on the couch.

Then I ate some vitamins and tried to resume my list. I changed the laundry and then it was time to eat lunch. I made a delicious curry chickpea and leek salad and then I did do some more laundry. But most of the time I just watched tv on my computer.

And I don't feel bad in the slightest. This is the saturday I've been dreaming about for weeks. I need to catch up on being lethargic. It feels good. Really, really good. And I'm not answering my phone either. Try me.

And tonight we are going out for the "best Mole in Seattle".

So I'll probably take another nap before AND after that too.

4 comments:

Marianne & Clayton said...

I want to tape this up in my locker. Only I don't have a locker, but you get the gist. What a beautiful day, sigh.

Marge Bjork said...

I support lethargy. Wholeheartedly. Half-asleep-edly.

Momoko Photography said...

You're so "with it." My dream is to one day have your day.

Carina said...

You don't have children. I can tell.