jetsetgreen

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left ya

I'm still here. I swear.

Where have I been? Let's see.

A little over a week ago I went back to Utah and went to the water park with the nephews. That's not the only reason I went - but in their minds it was. I had fun.

Monday I went to Sacramento and then came home. What a hole. Seriously. I just... I don't know what else to say about it.

On Friday I'm going to Canada. I figured what better place to celebrate our Nation's independence then across the border? They have wunderbars. Plus, all packaged food there has a french translation. It makes those famous Canadian ketchup chips c'est fancy, no?

I want to be pregnant. But let's get one thing straight: I do NOT want to have a baby. I just want to feel what it's like to be pregnant but not actually have a kid. I'm not ready for that yet. I want my own tight belly that keeps my body furnace nice and toasty.

Don't worry, I'm not going to do it. I'm not that stupid.

I want sun-kissed highlights, but I want to do them myself.

And lastly, I want me time to just be me. Ahem, Ricky. Quit coming in here and asking me questions.

Can Jersey Shore start already?

2 comments:

Marge Bjork said...

have you thought about being a baby momma?

Carina said...

I'm glad I talked the kids into not making you take all their friends to the water park too.