jetsetgreen

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

HAIR! The horror continues...


I'm going to Europe in May - wahoo! It's been too long and I'm itching to set myself free, european style, again (let your imagination run wild with that). It's just about all I can think about right now. I have already planned out most of my wardrobe - no joke. And because it's just about all I think about it tends to be something I talk about a lot with Ricky. So it came up yesterday and went a little something like this:

Me: Ricky, I think I need to get a brazilian blow-out before going to Europe.

R: I was just thinking about that today too!

Me: No you were not.

R: Seriously, I was! I thought about it on the way home today in the car.

Me: NO you didn't. Are you serious?

R: Totally! I was thinking about how you should get one!

Me: Tell me your train of thought to PROVE to me that you thought of my hair on the way home.

R: OK. I thought, "I wonder if I can get that new camera I've been wanting before Laquina goes to Europe. Think of all the cool pictures she could take......WAIT - HOW WOULD SHE DO HER HAIR?

Me: Yeah, I'm worried about that too. It could be a disaster.

R: You should get one.

Me: Yup, I think it's my only option.


Aaaaannnd Scene.

See? My hair is as bad as I said it was. My husband worries about it when he is driving by himself in the car.

While in Italy I want to go here. Dreamy.


5 comments:

Carina said...

You guys....

Marge Bjork said...

you in italy would be like that gwen stefani video

Laquina said...

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me Emma!

~j. said...

Is that the boot part?

Laquina said...

j - not the boot part the very west part of the top of the boot. The lapel of the boot if you will. It's called Cinque Terre