jetsetgreen

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Creepy Crawley

I keep finding giant spiders in our house and I'm afraid that we are starting to live Arachnophobia. Seriously. Not just little spiders that hop out once in a while, but BIG black spiders that like to crawl really, really fast.

And if that wasn't bad enough the last two times they have crawled out from among our clothes. What? Are they hatching eggs in my shirts? Are they mating in my socks? I'm not even afraid of spiders but even I have the hebe-ge-bees at this point. I'm hoping that it's because its been a little bit colder than usual in the mornings and that's why they are coming inside to just warm up a bit and then go back outside until winter.

Right? Tell me that is right.

Cause otherwise I'm going to have to burn all of my clothes to make sure all the eggs are set a flame and I really like my clothes. Especially all the things I've never worn because I was saving them for a "special occasion".


P.S. Totally unrelated: I caught an episode of Plain Jane on the CW while I was writing this and I may have teared up a little when the plain jane's crush liked her back and they kissed. The spiders are making me weak.

3 comments:

Marianne & Clayton said...

Home Defense. It's cheap and it defines the boundary of my space vs. their space. Their space being outside the 150 yard circumference I spray around my house.

jessica said...

at least they aren't butterflies

Momoko Photography said...

Now you know what my teenage years were like in the basement and I do hate spiders.