jetsetgreen

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Panic at the Disco.

I panic all the time now when I'm going to the bathroom.

I have this mental checklist that I go through in a split second while I'm taking care of business; did I take my pants off? Did I take my underwear off? Am I actually on the toilet or is this a dream? Is everything making it inside the toilet?

Because every single one of those things have happened to me.

I hate it.

What should be a pleasant experience that leaves me feeling relieved has been turned into a pure panic room experience.

I feel like I've been robbed. And this panic is a pretty recent phenomenon even though it's been a couple of years since any of the aforementioned incidences.

And going #1 used to be my #2 favorite feeling after sneezing.

6 comments:

Marge Bjork said...

and just wait until your kegel muscles officially lose it.

tara said...

I'm curious about those last two incidents. Hopefully they occured in the comfort of your own home, otherwise - ew.

Momoko Photography said...

did you pee the bed?

Carina said...

*giggle*snort*giggle*

jessica said...

twice this week I've sat on the toilet with my pants on, yes twice, luckily I caught myself both times. Both times I flashed back to our Enclave days and had to smile!

The Calls said...

i think about if I have my pants on all the time!