jetsetgreen

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Science of Sleep - or the lack thereof

Oh my, I was so cranky this morning. I just kept getting woken up WAY before my alarm was to go off. And if you know me even the slightest bit then you already know that I like to sleep, and I do NOT like to be woken up even 5 seconds before my alarm goes off. I have already allotted the perfect amount of sleep I will need and I care not to deviate from that.

And I will let you know - although somewhat groggily and unintelligibly.

And all this lack of sleep led to an email to Ricky that read: "If I have to cook dinner tonight I will kill myself ". And I meant it really dramatic. Kind of like this:


So tonight we are having Thai take-out and it looks like I'll be around to see another day.

1 comment:

Jana said...

This could possibly be one of the funniest posts I have ever seen