jetsetgreen

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Traaaaaaaallllllaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I have to go to bed in 10 minutes because that's when I go to bed. And I can't think of this particular opera song that keeps going through my head. So instead I'm now listening to La Boheme because it's good too.

Every time I listen to opera I feel like I need to do something grandios, like people who are bi-polar. No offense. Plus, it reminds me of my dad and I like him too.

And I think I also really like La Boheme because that is the opera Nicholas Cage takes Cher to in Moonstruck which is a really great movie in my opinion. I mean, she has bad luck and he fixes it with his wooden hand.

Oh my, 6 minutes past my bedtime.

Nighty night.

2 comments:

Marge Bjork said...

opera and wooden hands go together like wine and cheese or you and ricky.

jessica said...

fat calf boots? they really exist? please share your source.