jetsetgreen

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ain't nothin like the real thing baby

I blame Motown for a lot of things but especially for making the best music ever and then never being able to repeat it.

But mostly I'm blaming Motown for making my day yesterday a little less than productive.

I started an Al Green station (one of my favorites) on Pandora the other day at work and I haven't been able to stop. So naturally when I got out of the shower yesterday and was looking for some tunes I turned that on.

Then things went down hill.

I took me f-o-r-e-v-e-r to get dressed because I had to burst into spontaneous dancing bouts both standing and sitting in the chair. I couldn't help it.

And the whole goal of yesterday was trekking to the grocery store...finally. But even that was delayed because I had to download 4 CD's of Motown's greatest hits so it could keep me company in the car.

And then I didn't want to get out of the car.

It also helped me cooked dinner - for hours.

Send me your address and I'll help you be less productive too.

I promise.

2 comments:

Momoko Photography said...

Damn the mold. That's how behind I am on reading other people's blogs.

Nixon family said...

Lisha, you crack me up!
I love mo town. I have couple of Al's CD's myself. I'm even cooler than you thought, uh!