jetsetgreen

Friday, January 15, 2010

I can see clear now, the clouds disappear

OK, I can tell by the lack of comments on that last post that my wish has finally come true and no one is reading this. Although I do feel bad that nobody got to click on the link I included and experience the joy to be found there.

But it doesn't really matter because it just kind of goes with my new decade. 2010 has started off on the er, wonky side of the foot. It hasn't been necessarily that bad, but it hasn't been that good either.

My car is growing mold.
I left my prized hair straightener in Utah.
I busted open my rain boots.
I forgot to put in a certain lady part apparatus that stops you up...twice. Which brought about some consequences of it's own.
My visiting teaching companion refused to take me home and ditched me at church - Well...actually she honked and honked while I stood at the locked door until the lone man doing genealogy came and let me in. Thank heavens for the lone man because Ricky wasn't answering his phone, arg. But it did give me plenty of time to catch up on my August 2000 New Era articles. Hey Saudi Arabia Stake Young Women, where are you all now?
I changed at the last minute before heading out the door to go to work and once I was at work I noticed you could totally see my bra through my shirt.
And then later that day I set a paper towel on fire in the break room trying to retrieve my co-workers cookie from the toaster oven.

I think all of this is some sort of a cosmic consequence for not making a new years resolution for the first time in a long time. Actually, my resolution this year was to get a resolution. Which hasn't worked by the way. I feel sort of like a failure because I didn't fulfill my last resolution to try all different types of lettuce to the fullest. I have yet to buy endive.

C'mon. Total Failure.

So that's about it for now. It feels good to let it all out, even if no one is going to read this.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I'm still laughing about the "Hey Saudi Arabia YW where are you at now?" Hilarious, hilarious.

This post was sad and funny all at the same time.

Carina said...

I'm reading this, it's just that I'm reading novels these days, and also SICK so not reading much of anything, really.