jetsetgreen

Friday, January 8, 2010

Mary...what about the spores?

Ok.

So it's no secret that it rains a lot where I live.

Duh.

But it was a secret to me, until now, what all this rain was really going to do - besides ruin my shoes and frizz my hair.

I didn't realize that it was going to grow things. Fuzzy things.

Patches of fuzzy things where there shouldn't be any.

I opened my car door today and saw a patch of green mold growing on my car. ON my car.

On metal. I didn't even know that was possible. But it goes nicely with the mold I recently discovered on the shower curtain.

They say everything comes in three's so I'm getting ready to find another mold patch. I just hope that I don't find it on myself because THAT... I do know can happen.

And it's not like I can be the boy in the Secret Garden and avoid going outside to escape the spores - no, mine grow inside and out.




1 comment:

Carina said...

Somedays I wonder what it would be like to have to dry everything out instead of just getting to leave it someplace and coming back to a dry item.

And then I smile because I like knowing it's just going to dry out without further intervention.