jetsetgreen

Thursday, December 6, 2007

For only 3 easy payments of.....

OH the weather outside is......gross. The snow is like a great blanket covering not only the ground but my brain. I always have specific music for everymood except today which is why I'm watching America's Next Top Model instead. I'm all muddled so here is list I started a while back of the best songs for various activities - and some not so regular activities.
THE BEST SONG TO..........

1)Shower to: 'cold water'-Damien Rice
2)Belt out with an equally ridiculous friend: 'the power of love'-Celine Dion
3)Make you giddy: 'silly love songs'-Paul McCartney and Wings
4)listen to in the sunshine: 'big sur'-The Thrills
5)feel 16 again: 'back for good'-Take That
6)be torn away from your lover: 'we belong together'-Mariah Carey
7)entertain European friends(exchange or otherwise): 'filthy/gorgeous'-Scissor Sisters
8)write a paper to: 'feels good'-Tony Toni Tone
9)bond with your best friends husband: 'the sweet escape'-Gwen Stefani ft. Akon
10)just be friends with: 'thin line'-Jurassic 5 ft. Nelly Furtado
11)Pine over someone: 'damn I wish I was your lover'-The Eels
12)be moody and still want to dance: 'double shadow'-Junior Boys
13)play if you want to be my friend: 'just what i needed'-The Cars
14)feel cool around older siblings: 'denise'-Fountains of Wayne
15)act like you liked Johnny Cash before the movie: 'ring of fire'-Johnny Cash
16)pretend like you used to do coke: 'pour some sugar on me'-Def Leppard
17)wish you hadn't grown up with such an easy life: 'nuthin but a "G" Dre/Snoop
18)to start a workout with: 'digital love'-Daft Punk
19)listen to while laying on the floor: 'el scorcho'-Weezer
20)add on to your vocabulary: 'sorry'-Madonna
21)listen to after a break-up: 'ugly girl'-Fleming & John
22)not be able to stay put in your chair: 'needy girl'-chromeo
23)do your hair to: 'band of gold'-Frade Payne
24)get dressed in front of your window: 'sexy love'-Ne-Yo
25)scream along with: 'taste of ink'-The Used
26)put on in the background during a get-together: 'Irreplaceable'-The Funky Lowlives
27)take you to another world: 'superstar'-Lupe Fiasco ft. Matthew Santos
28)make depression even worse: 'breathe me'-Sia
29)reminisce to: 'hackensack'-Fountains of Wayne
30)never get sick of: 'the quiet things that no one ever knows'-Brand New
31)always raise your blood pressure, in a good way: 'like eating glass'-Bloc Party
32)feel better than other people to: 'Never win'-Fischerspooner
33)listen to on a stoop: 'lovesick'-Gang Starr
34)listen to if you ever hop on a moving train: 'the weight'-The Band
35)stare at nothing really intensely: 'motorcycle drive by'-Third Eye Blind

6 comments:

Carina said...

Testify!

tara said...

So here I am It's in my hands And I'll savor every moment of this!

That was me pretending you were screaming along with me.

Laquina said...

Tara-
I was confused for bit until I realized we were screaming to The Used and not Celine Dion. I was almost disappointed until it hit me that I didn't know you were familiar with The Used and then I felt appointed - and it felt gooood.

tara said...

I was thinking about belting Celine, until I realized that 1) I don't like Celine, and 2) Me singing along with Celine is something that no one, ever, wants to hear.

Mojo said...

I want your list to be my list.

Carina said...

And your people shall be my people...

Wait.