jetsetgreen

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Its always sunny in Los Angeles

Today while Stasy was working I decided to take her trusty 'ole schwinn out for a spin. I rode up to Westwood to walk around and do a little shopping.
I decided to go to the Active store up the street from where I parked the bike, but decided to walk up another block and then come back around. By the time I came around the block again the street in front of Active was all taped off and full of cops. I couldn't figure out exactly what happened but I did see some cops coming out of a jewelry store next door. I guess I can take this two ways; either I'm lucky to have not gone there straightaway or I should have gone first so I could have shopped there. Either way, I didn't let this small setback stop me. After I was done sight-seeing I decided to head back home. On the way I stopped by a French bakery for a pan au chocolate. It was, how do you say, Magnifique!
So I headed back home on Santa Monica Blvd. on my bike, listening to my Ipod and carrying a bag with pastries. I got quite a few stares - apparently people don't ride bikes much around here.....with pastries.

Another relaxing sunny afternoon in LA!

3 comments:

tara said...

People looked at you funny because they thought that you stole the bike.

Laquina said...

ME??? Steal?? Nothing over the price of some altoids and fake bubbly...I have my limits.

g.lock said...

i want that bicycle.