jetsetgreen

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Matthew 6

It seems the world has been losing some good people lately what with my mothers BF Miriam and Heath Ledger.  In these times of sorrow who doesn't need a few more prayers?  I know I do.  So in our time of need (it's sooo cold) -  and because I have been thinking a lot about bread for some reason - the Lord's prayer has been stuck in my head (well, just the first part because I don't really know it - I looked it up because just because I rock La Virgin up above doesn't mean I know what I'm talking about).  So here it is in case you can't remember:

Give us this day our daily bread ( or pineapple turn-over on the right)
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation (Marc Jacobs), but deliver us from evil:
For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever.
Amen. 

5 comments:

Mike Lau said...

and what a delicious pineapple turnover I must say!

tara said...

why didn't i get pineapple turn over?? maybe its time for me to find new friends...

Laquina said...

Dear Tara....

You were.....I don't know. You weren't invited. It was the night of Croutch's show which I didnt think you'd be too interested in. Better luck next time.

Anonymous said...

Tag, you're it. Check out my blog for instructions.

Momoko Photography said...

P.S. A Marc Jacobs store just opened up five minutes away from my new condo! Wanna come to Chicago?