jetsetgreen

Monday, January 7, 2008

Serpico - Nacimiento

I've been feeling blah since yesterday.  Scholastically things just haven't been working out so great for me.  I had a registration hold, I had to switch my schedule around and my counselor (who I met for the first time today) told me I'm 10.5 credit hrs deficient for graduation.  I have fulfilled my core requirements, these are just electives.  What?  Stupid.  I have to take more classes just because?  But I don't want to.  I want to graduate.  So now I'm stuck trying to work my way around the system thanks to the genius of my counselor.  No really, Counselor Craig......you are a genius.  He suggested I test out of the lower-level Spanish classes to rack up some credits.  Someone get this man a medal!  But even with life-saving Counselor Craig behind me I'm still in a bad mood.  If you are at all curious what I'm like during a bad mood you should come over to my house.  Its surprisingly anti-climactic.  Even I'm disappointed in how not bad my bad mood is.  On a lighter note I'm taking another class with class bro.  Today he got after me for being friendly to other people in class today.  So I said, "look... 2008 is MY year.  So it's my turn to make friends.  Capiche?"  I'm feeling pretty tough.  And may your first child be a masculine child.

3 comments:

rich said...

Wait, do you just need to take 10.5 credits this semester? Or take an additional 10.5 credits? I'm so sorry your day didn't go well. I know where your coming from though. It sucks when things don't work out especially with school.

Laquina said...

Additional 10.5.

tara said...

I didn't know you were a linguist.
I was a stewardess.
They call them flight attendants now.
Well I bet I could still get your seat back and in the upright position.