jetsetgreen

Monday, November 12, 2007

6-5-4-3-2

I made class bro angry today. Not the same kind of angry as when he showed me his bruises from snowboarding and I pushed on one. He was really NOT happy that time. All I could think to say at the time was "sorry, that's what I would do to my brother". We had to go to the Geography office today to read some articles for class. Being the 25 yr old that I am I ditched him after class to make it there first to steal the only copy -only to find out there was more than one. Stupid. We sat a seat apart in the office reading and filling out our papers until we were done. We left together and as we waited for the elevator I said "you are such a suck-up." And then I imitated him, "thanks soooo much (secretary name). Nice to see you, blah, blah".

And then he started. "Its not about sucking up, its about being nice blah, blah...I've talked to her a couple of times, blah. blah" And the elevator slowly inched down the floors 6-5-4 "its about being a people person, blah, blah" 3-2-home. Finally. And as we stepped off the elevator I smiled and said "you know I'm just giving you a hard time" and went for the door. He followed into the sunshine and said "smells like smoke out here". "yeah, I've picked it up again" I said nonchalantly. "So, you want to study on wednesday?" he asked. "Yup, sure thing. Toodle-loo" I answered. And just like that it was over. Just another day in the life of Laquina where I Work hard to give you a hard time so you don't have to.

1 comment:

Carina said...

You pushed on his bruise? HAHahahah.