jetsetgreen

Sunday, November 4, 2007

FINALLY

Big day everyone. I finally took the tag off and wore a skirt that I bought about 4 years ago. I feel liberated and more than a little surprised that I hadn't given it away by now. Its actually a really beautiful silver satin with navy blue flowers that I could not match to anything. I never "outfit" shop. If I like something I get it, regardless of whether i have the perfect shoes or jacket to go with it. I think thats a waste of time. You never know until you get something home next to your wardrobe what it goes with and more often than not you are pleasantly surprised by its versatility. But this skirt was different. The navy was just dark enough to never match any other navy made on this earth and I never had the right shoes. Now 4 years later the navy cashmere sweater my mom got me last year (which also still had the tags on until today) and the patent red leather heels I got this summer complete the look. Feelin good people....feelin REAL good right about now.

2 comments:

Marge Bjork said...

I LOVED the shoes p.s.

Carina said...

Navy is for springtime.


(I'm just sayin'.)